An Uncommon Approach to Reversing Type 2 Diabetes (and Managing Type 1 Diabetes)Online PDA Course for Acupuncturists (NCCAOM approved for 32 PDA units) Provider #171830
This on-demand online course teaches you everything you need to know about how to educate yourself or your patients to improve insulin sensitivity, reverse pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, and better manage type 1 diabetes through proven nutrition & lifestyle strategies.
The curriculum is NOT based on the minimally effective ADA-based diet that your patients have probably heard from their MD or dietician. Instead, this curriculum teaches an EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH that actually addresses the root cause of diabetes — insulin resistance. Topics covered include:
- Diagnostic Markers in Type 1, Type 1.5, and Type 2 Diabetes (and How to Find Out if Your Patient Has Been Misdiagnosed)
- 4 Root Causes of Diabetes (with Chinese Medicine Pattern Diagnosis)
- Essential Functional Medicine Lab Tests for Diabetes Patients
- How Low-Carbohydrate and Ketogenic Diets Don’t Address the Root Cause of Diabetes (and Can Even Worsen Glycemic Control)
- The Role of Intramyocellular Lipids in Patients Living With ANY Type of Diabetes
- How to Teach Your Patients How and When to Use a Glucometer (Most People Get This All WRONG)
- Teaching your patients how to optimize insulin dosage when using basal insulin only or both basal and bolus insulin
- Lifestyle strategies guaranteed to reduce insulin requirements
- Nutrition strategies for optimizing insulin sensitivity
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Recipes to Share with Your Patients
- Using FREE Online Software to Track Meals
- The Ins and Outs of Time-Restricted Feeding, Short-term Fasting, and Prolonged Fasting for Diabetes Patients
- Most Effective Forms of Exercise for Diabetes Patients
- Personalizing your diet based on scientific microbiome analysis, computer learning, and artifical intelligence technology
- Teaching your patients how to shop for food, batch cook, eat at restaurants, and more!
Deadline to Enroll: May 4th, 2020
Sign Up TODAY To Receive LIFETIME ACCESS to this ON-DEMAND Course!
NCCAOM Provider #171830, Approved for 32 PDA points in AOM & Biomedicine (AOM-BIO)
California Acupuncture Board Provider #1547, Approved for 32 CEUs
Hurry! This offer ends soon!