Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
- Supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems*
- Natural antioxidant*
Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems. Translated as “three fruits,” it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. Containing five of the six tastes (all but salty), Triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas.*
- Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): neutral
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
Use daily for rejuvenation and detoxification. Also used to support healthy elimination, digestion, weight management, lungs, urinary tract and a clear complexion.*
1–2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per container: 45
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)+, Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)+, Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic rice flour, organic gum acacia. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.