Quick facts about Quicksilver Full Spectrum CBD:
- Made from Colorado hemp oil rich in CBD
- Phospholipid-based nanoemulsion for fast uptake and absorbability
- Feel the effects within 5 minutes
- Contains full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes for “entourage effect”
- Analgesic (Pain Reliever)
- Cannabidiol works as an antagonist to CB1 and CB2 receptor agonists
- Non-psychoactive, non-addictive
- Improves mood and enhances focus
- Reduces appetite and improves metabolism
Recent scientific research indicates that CBD reduces blood sugar and increases insulin sensitivity, suppresses appetite, and enhances metabolism, which means it could be a helpful supplement for anyone needing to lose weight healthfully — without the use of harsh stimulants or crash diets.
There is also a growing amount of research that suggests that many common – but often vague and chronic – modern health issues are a result of a cannabinoid deficiency. Much like vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids, cannabinoids were present in our food for most of human history until hemp was made illegal in 1937. It was not known until the 1990’s that we have cannabinoid receptors throughout our entire bodies, including the brain, liver, kidneys, lungs, immune system, cardiovascular system, skin, and nerves.
Although we can produce our own endocannabinoids, such as anandamide, many scientists and medical professionals now believe that we can suffer from cannabinoid deficiency if we do not obtain some exogenous cannabinoids (known as phytocannabinoids) in the form of food or supplements. Since the modern food supply is devoid of phytocannabinoids, this could be a reason why many of us suffer from chronic aches and pains, headaches, anxiety, depressed mood, difficulty sleeping, daytime fatigue, brain fog, difficulty concentrating/focusing, chronic digestive disturbances, or just a general feeling that something is “missing” in our food and in our lives.
As an analogy, we can theoretically produce all the vitamin D we need through frequent sun exposure, but most of us are walking around with low-grade vitamin D deficiency unless we are getting some supplemental vitamin D in our diets. Likewise, although we can produce some endocannabinoids in response to frequent exercise, many of us are walking around with low-grade cannabinoid deficiencies. For some of us, the symptoms are rather severe, such as epilepsy, PTSD, Tourette’s syndrome, and severe immune system disorders. But for most of us, the symptoms are vague and may vary in severity from one day to the next.
If you would like to read more about Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (CECD), this article and video are straightforward and informative. If you would like to read some of the actual studies that have been conducted on cannabidiol, see this link. For a real deep dive into all the benefits of Quicksilver CBD, including proper dosage for specific conditions, see this webinar.
- Offers the full spectrum of natural hemp cannabinoids and terpenes for full-body health
- Farm Bill Compliant – contains a small amount of THC (<.3%)
- Supports a healthy gut and a balanced immune system
- Supports overall comfort levels
- Helps balance brain function and mood
- Plasma levels more than 5 times that of other oral CBD liquids we’ve tested
- Rapid Uptake allows you to feel the effect in as little as 5 minutes