This phenomenal adaptogenic herbal blend from Quicksilver Scientific is literally a life-changer for anyone who is experiencing the following:
– Chronic Stress
– Feeling tired even after a full night of sleep
– Lack of motivation
– Food cravings (especially when you’re tired)
– Sugar addiction
– Exercise intolerance
– Heart Palpitations
– Unexplained infertility
– Lack of libido
– Dull skin complexion
– Aging of the skin
– Blood sugar imbalances
– Athletes looking for an edge that is safe and legal
NanoMojo consists of a blend of 19 different adaptogenic herbs that work synergistically to nourish every organ system of the body and balance hormones and neurotransmitters to produce a feeling of well-being and increased vitality.
Because NanoMojo is formulated with the industry-leading phospholipid encapsulation system, it is rapidly absorbed in your mouth so you can feel the effects almost immediately. The same cannot be said for most other adaptogenic herb blends on the market, which are often just powdered herbs that are not in a bioavailable form that can be used by the body.
Dr. Jamie Koonce recommends taking NanoMojo twice daily with Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal CBD Oil for amplified results, as CBD oil nourishes your endocannabinoid system with phytocannabinoids for pain relief, enhanced mood, reduced anxiety, greater focus, and appetite regulation.
– Gynostemma: An anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, anti-aging adaptogenic herb that helps regulate blood glucose, increase insulin sensitivity, lower HbA1c, and protect the body’s cells from oxidative damage.
– Lycium berry: Also known as the wolfberry or goji berry, this superfruit is rich in phytonutrients that support healthy eyes, benefit the digestive tract, support cardiovascular health, prevent diabetes, improve mood, protect against depression, and promote youthful looking skin.
– Maca root: This adaptogenic tuber is a cruciferous veggie related to broccoli and grown in the high altitude regions of Peru. It’s also an adaptogen that is known to help balance hormones, improve libido, and elevate endorphins.
– American Ginseng root: This powerful adaptogen improves athletic performance by helping muscles work longer and harder without becoming fatigued. It also improves memory and mental focus, soothes the GI tract, balances immune system activity, and helps maintain blood glucose within an optimal range. This is also an excellent herb for speakers or singers, as it prevents hoarseness and dry mouth.
– Siberian Ginseng root: Also known as Eleuthero, Siberian Ginseng boosts endurance and mental performance, balances the immune system and fights viral infections including herpes and influenza, and improves sleep quality.
– Shisandra berry: This is an important Chinese herb also called the “five flavor berry” because it has a sour, sweet, salty, bitter, and pungent flavor believed to enhance the function of all the organ systems of the body. It is also sometimes referred to as the “beauty berry” because the unique phytonutrients in this medicinal fruit have been found to enhance physical beauty by promoting a youthful glow to the skin and protecting against wrinkles, dark spots, and sagging.
– Licorice root: This sweet-tasting root helps lubricate the stomach and intestinal lining to protect against ulcers and leaky gut. It also nourishes the adrenal glands to help promote optimal health even during times of chronic or acute stress. Research has found it to be effective against bacteria, fungi, and viruses including staph, h.pylori, candida, and Epstein-Barr.
– Rhodiola root: This “golden root” helps burn fat, enhance metabolism and endurance, and boost mental acuity. It has traditionally been used by Sherpas who climb Mount Everest several times per year, as well as by top-performing athletes in endurance sports. Research has shown that it increases your brain’s sensitivity to serotonin and dopamine, which causes a mood-lifting effect and an enhanced ability to experience pleasure.
– Astragalus root: This powerful herb balances the immune system, enhances lung function, helps promote healthy salivary production (prevents dry mouth), lengthens shortened telomeres, prevents tumor growth, protects the cardiovascular system, and protects pancreatic beta cells in both type 1 and type 2 diabetics. It is an ideal herb for anyone struggling with asthma, allergies, eczema, or psoriasis.
– Reishi mushroom: Also known as Ling Zhi, Ganoderma, or “King of the Mushrooms,” this adaptogenic herb has traditionally been used in Chinese Medicine to promote longevity, financial success, intuition, and willpower. It has been found to have anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, cholesterol lowering, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-fatigue properties. It is also a useful herb for anyone suffering from insomnia, anxiety, depression, digestive problems, autoimmune conditions, or a lost sense of purpose in life.
– Catuaba bark: This medicinal bark from Brazil is related to the coca plant and contains yohimbine, which is a powerful aphrodisiac. It also enhances well-being by increasing the brain’s sensitivity to dopamine, the “feel good” neurotransmitter.
– Stinging Nettle: This antioxidant, anti-ulcer, anti-microbial herb is extremely effective against seasonal allergies, aching muscles and joints, gout, anemia, arthritis, eczema, blood sugar dysregulation, water retention, enlarged prostate in men, PCOS in women, and irregular menstruation in women.
– Saw Palmetto fruit: Most commonly known as an herb to protect against enlarged prostate in men, Saw Palmetto is also useful for women dealing with PCOS and menstrual irregularities. It is a natural remedy for bronchitis, asthma, the common cold, migraine headaches, urinary difficulties, and low libido.
– Guarana seed: This Amazon herb can help treat headaches, boost energy and mood, reduce anxiety, enhance cognitive and athletic performance, relieve menstrual pain, and prevent urinary tract infections.
– Ashwagandha root: Most commonly known for its ability to benefit thyroid and adrenal health, this Indian herb is also effective against the effects of chronic stress. It may help reduce anxiety, improve mood, balance the immune system, protect neurons in the brain, stabilize blood sugar, and prevent the growth of cancerous cells.
– Tribulus: This “smart” adaptogen balances testosterone in both men and women, improves fertility, protects against enlarged prostate in men, normalizes ovulation in women, reduces peri- and postmenopausal symptoms in women, and reduces symptoms of andropause in men. It may also help the body burn fat and build lean muscle when combined with an exercise program.
– Epimedium: Also known as “horny goat weed,” this herb has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine to boost vitality, libido, fertility, and endurance. It may also protect against osteoporosis.
– Yohimbe bark: This nootropic herb aids in fat loss and enhances mood and happiness by enhancing the brain’s sensitivity to dopamine. It also has anti-aging and aphrodisiac properties.
– Organic Maple Sap: This is a low glycemic natural sugar that has anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, and antioxidation properties. It may be useful for individuals with inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, gas, bloating, or abdominal cramping.
Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, ethanol, acacia, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)