These are not your typical sweet cookies. They are loaded with micronutrients, protein, and fiber, and this whole recipe can be eaten as a full meal.
10 min prep
20 min cook
- 2 rounded scoops Living Fuel Supergreens
- 1 medium banana
- 4 oz unsweetened applesauce
- water (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Add water as needed to form a thick paste.
- Spoon mixture onto silicon baking sheet. Recipe should make 4 large cookies.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Cookies should be stored in the refrigerator in a covered container to retain freshness.